Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fireplace, paint, tiles

This week we saw that they started on the tiles in all the bathrooms 
Master bathroom shower 
A little accent :)
12 inch tiles which were an upgrade 
Tiles in the basement bathroom. I think this was a smaller upgrade. 
tiles in the boys bathroom. 
Fireplace
A little fun with Andrew. 😃
My double oven!! I am so excited to see it :)
Another favorite of mine, the front porch. They also added the brick. 
Drew admiring his new home :)

So, I think they will start working on the vinal siding, we saw the matrial outside. I...or we chose a really light yellow color for the vinal siding. I always wanted a yellow house. The door will be a dark green. We chose all the colors in August so my memory is a bit foggy. I love that Ryan Homes (builders) allows us to pick the colors, they have a huge variety. 

More next week! 










No comments:

Post a Comment